0

Wont anyone come to my rescue?

I am a nice guy. I love to help others I am also hardworking. All I want is to make sufficient money to support my family. I am not greedy. I can work well and I think I am intelligent…I can work under little supervision. I can also work in teams. I am cooperative also.

The question is why I do not get any other job until now? Am I too greedy or I just don’t have the potential? Am I too young or am I too old?

I have been looking for jobs for ages.I’ve sent out hundreds of job request but no many replied. Even those which want to accept me I dislike the job. So god, please send me help. I am looking for heroes who will safe me from hell now.

Being lost in the wild jungle for so much time, I think I had enough. I even thought of resigning my job now and look for other opportunities. But I know I cant fight with money

0 comments:

Back to Top