2

Setting up a new franchise

DAMN! I worked from 9am to 2.30am today. Why because i was setting up a new franchise. What do i get in return?Nothing but i still get screwed by the franchisee. Listen to my story...

I went there this morning expecting that i will be able t finish the work latest by 10pm. You see i understand that there are still some carpentry works still unfinished. This franchisee is really a fussy one. I have been a coolie for 3 days now.

Although the works are still being carried out, we can actually start to display the items. But she refused. She wants all the price tag up first before we put up the stocks. COMEONE LAH! THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO SET UP YOUR OUTLET!

I mentioned to her that its impossible that the government will come and check the price tag immediately.She refused. She is so fussy that we actually changed the display over and over again.DAMN i am angry!

If we put up the stocks to display without waiting for the price tag, we would have finish the job earlier! BUT no, the stubborn bitch wanted it her way. That is what about ladies... want things done perfectly without flaw.No compromise

Now my whole body is aching and there is still tomorrow. Tomorrow is her opening day. Will it be a better day for me? I really hoped so. I cant stand her anymore. If it wasn`t because i need my job i would have fxxked her up verbally... DAMN i am angry

2 comments:

Di Best said...

Ok, you must subscribe to the fact that NO ONE can make you angry if you dun wan to be angry. Come on! Kenny, take charge of the situation. Remember, you always have a choice. Really.

Mac said...

New franchise opportunities are becoming available all the time. If you’re considering a career change, you dream of being self-employed, you want control over your future and security for your family, you might consider owning a franchise.




Boston business for sale

Back to Top