0

I am a trainer.

I have been working for my current company for more than 4 and half years now. I started as a junior Operations Executive and progress to Training Executive and now Senior Business Development Executive. Over the years, I think the company saw my potential in training and had been training employees and even the public for more than 3 years.

I ran back to Business Development because I thought training is tiring but recently I have been conducting a lot of trainings. Like my company I also thinks that I am good at training but it’s too much if they wants me to work on weekends too often.

Training is not difficult but to train when you have a sore throat really takes a lot of energy. For me, in order to look confident, I will hide my sickness and will not use it as an excuse to reduce the quality of my training.

I had never conducted a training that is not interesting and I have never failed to capture the crowd’s attention. Many trainees had been surprised with the quality of my training despite my age. I know I can perform as a trainer and so I think I can grow from this line.

Do you want to know how to be a qualified trainer? Wanna know how to present with confident? Are there needs for you to excel at presentations? I have a friend who will be able to train you. We are able to take the best out of you and change you from a rat to a lion.

To learn more kindly visit http://www.aet-s.com/

0 comments:

Back to Top