Wolf's reaction on my post-mortem report

What is a post mortem report? Whenever we ask this question to someone they will say that a post mortem report is a report with analysis, people's view on the project and how all resources had been managed. Not to forget future enhancements.

I did a report which is about 8 pages long stating every thing that is done well and also the difficulties in every project phases. From project initiation to the project closing and monitoring. I've also included viewpoints from everyone who had participated in the project

When i send my report to everyone relevant to the project, the wolf decided that my report is no good. Well she did not tell this to me but she scolded her employee who is working under me for this project.

According to her the report is too lenghty and directors don't like this. Her subordinate was instructed to rewrite a post mortem report in powerpoint. Well i dont mind because i dont really care. She will be the one presenting to the BOD.

Her subordinate asked me to read the report and comment on it. The moment i read it i shook my head. Why did i shook my head? The report is more like an advertisement rather than a report. There is no facts and figures, no viewpoint of others and no references for future enhancement.
Its a little dangerous to let her go ahead with the presentation because i do not know what she is going to say. In the slides nothing is meantioned. After this she could say anything she likes and whatever she said will be facts.

I decided to fight back this time. I wanna try to hit her to see if she will die. Anyway i planned my way and hope it will work out. There are many preperatins that needs to be done but i had been assigned to many tasks now which is hindering the preperations.

Anyway wish me luck because luck is really what i need now. i dont have the full confidence of this war. i may end up killing myself because she is now in power. Lets all pray for me and hope for the best.

If my wife is reading this, i wanna say that your husband might lose his job if the result is not to his favor. Its time for counter strike.

1 comments:

Di Best said...

U need to plan to do things the right way. Like I said earlier you need to control your mind and emotions before u even think of attacking. Otherwise the battle is lost before you even make your move.
Tips....
1) U need to manage your si tau poh
2) get her on your side (how?)
3) Talk to her, make sure u know what she want, make your idea her idea
4) use the knowledge to your advantage
5) then only plan your attack
Its all in controlling your mind.....serious, just think about it and you'll know its true. If your mind is not focus, you will LOSE! And your mind cannot be focus if you are angry.
Wanna know more? Buy me lunch.

Back to Top