2

Immune to work Candies...


You know how bosses loves to give you the fake candies to make you work? well i've been through this many times. Over and over again they will give you hope and give you difficult tasks. Even after you completed it, they will say your job is not satisfactory enough and there goes your hope.

Working at the current organization, i had been fed fake candies for 3 years now. I was so looking forward for my promotion 2 years ago when i was 24 years old.During that time i thought they will promote me to Assistant manager but according to HR, this is against policy. People must raise step my step and so i had been promoted to Senior executive.

The following year, I thought i will be promoted finally but no. Last year i felt very confident about my promotion because even my director told me and gave me the fake hope. hearing that, i did all i could and then the result is still no.

It was at the same year (last year) that an executive was promoted to Assistant Manager directly. Guess which department this lucky girl came from... YUP! Human Resource! This girl came in later than me and at a lower position. She came in as an officer and i was executive then. in 3 years she got promoted 4 times. Unbelieveable? well believe it

I could not understand how she did it but i believe its the works of the GM. She promoted her and because the executive director believed the GM she was promoted. This lady (HR who got promoted) is a lady who doesn't know how to carry herself. She is so strict to the rules that i thought she's a robot. She have no friends and she keeps herself isolated from everyone. Honestly i envy her because she got promoted this quick

Anyway that was besides the point. Back to the story... Today, Someone from the higher ups gave me a new assignment and said its my oppurtunity to shine. Like i mentioned in earlier blogs, i no longer have any hope in the company. When she told me this my reaction was "ok". In my heart i said to myself "Another Fake Candy".

All they wanna do is just to give me more tasks. Looking at the current situation in my company, i knew more work will come to me. Why? Because we have lack of employees and in terms of seniority, i am second. My boss is just one Assistant manager. If he is overloaded definately i am the next victim of jobs.

Anyway i will just do what i could.If i have not left my company by next year and they decided to promote me then its a bonus. If the answer is no then nevermind because i dont even wish or hope for it. When i get a new job i will leave as soon as i could. BONUS? forget about it. Back end employees will definately get more than us the frontlines.

So if any of my current boss is reading this i can tell them that fake candies will no longer work for me. This is because you guys lied to me too often. As a conclusion i shall name all those who told me that i have a chance:-
Managing Director


  1. Marketing Director

  2. Assistant Business Support Manager

  3. Senior Business Development Manager

  4. Business Development Manager

  5. Assistant Business Development Manager

  6. Audit Manager

  7. MARCOM Manager

  8. Marketing manager

  9. Business Development Executive

With so many people saying one same thing and yet nothing happen. Disapointed for the second year i totally have no hope on the third. After all i've done i have nothing in return. Recently i found out that new employees at lower position than me is earning my salary. They also have less job to do. DAMN i am angry

2 comments:

bullet said...

hey...if the time u tender, ur boss tell u that u are promoted in order to let u stay back...What is ur decision then?

Kenny said...

Look at the salary and see if i have any other oppurtunity. if yes then jump if that is better. else i would stay

Back to Top