3

Help me select marriage songs!

Dear readers,

Now is the time that you guys help me out. Please contribute your ideas because i would like to select suitable english songs for my wedding dinner. Please if everyone help out i will be able to finish all these in no time at all


Rules and regulations:
  1. Must be love songs
  2. Nothing in the songs mentioned about heartbreak or losing someone
  3. Please write on comments so that in the future people can learn from me too
  4. Please do not repeat what others had already mentioned
  5. There is nothing that you will win if you help out. Just sincere caring and sharing. BUT you will be able to get lots of thanks from me and also people who are getting married and need somtthing like mine. :0)

Some songs that i thought of

  1. Wet wet wet - love is all around
  2. donno who sing - cant take my eyes off you
  3. Josie marie chan - beautiful girl
  4. Five - Until the time is through
  5. Robbie williams - Better man
  6. Minnie riperton - Loving you
  7. Nsync - This i promise you
  8. Richard Marx - Right here waiting
  9. Savage garden - Truly madly deeply
  10. Savage garden - I knew i loved you
  11. Diana ross & lionel richie - Endless love
  12. MLTR - Take me to your heart
  13. MLTR - You took my heart away
  14. MLTR - Paint my love
  15. Air Supply - Nothing gonna change my love for you
  16. All 4 one - I swear
  17. All 4 one - I can love you like that
  18. Nu flavor - heaven
  19. 98 degrees - I do
  20. 98 degrees - Its all because of you
  21. Berlin - take my breath away
  22. Alladin - a whole new world
  23. Celine dion - beauty and the beast

3 comments:

Soon Jeremy said...

Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love for You
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Jennifer Hudson - All Dressed up in Love
Lionel Richie - I Call It Love
.
Suitable wedding songs in my library XD. Anyway, congrats to you and your very-soon-to-be wife!

Little Ms Midnight said...

Celine Dion's songs would be nice.

Kenny said...

Thanks Soon Jeremy... Thanks for your blessings

Chilli crab, I will search for celine dion's songs. Currently i have beauty and the beast and because you loved me :0)

Back to Top