Nikon D90 Camera: Completed one of my wife's dream

Its been sometime since my wife wanted a camera. Well i promised her to buy one. Since i used my company camera (D40) i kind of liked taking pictures anyway.

I was today that me and my wife set off with a vision to buy D80. The reason we wanted D80 is because since its been in the market for some time, it could be cheaper. But we end up buying D90.

When i heard the price of the camera, i sank a little. WHY IS it SOOOOOOO expensive? But anyway we bought it in the end. Now i know i will not have much money to spend at least until Chinese New Year.

People might ask why do i still buy if its so expensive? My answer is to get to see a big smile on my wife's face and to fulfill a promise. I think its worth every penny because i will get to take beautiful pictures of my family
Honestly after buying the camera, i reeeaaallllyyy felt the sense of acomplishment. =) Now take a look at the box of the camera. Dont envy me ya! After this you will be able to see beautiful pictures on my blog...

Back to Top