3

Encounter with Spirits

I remembered about 3 years ago, my company organized an outing to Port Dickson. It was compulsory so most of us went. Due to budget constraints, we actually rented a very deserted hotel where i think hardly anyone would stay there

Anyway, the moment i saw the hotel i already feel eerie. You see the painting of the hotel looks as if it had not been maintained at least for more that 8 years. Besides that, the hotels have many lousy ornaments which dont seem right

Anyway we are just there to put a night and conduct some team building. So after the day's activities, we all returned to our rooms and i sent my wife back to her room. After a good night kiss we parted and i went back to my room

After about 30 minutes, my wife sms me saying " i am in Joanne's room. Just now we encountered something". We continued to sms and i told her i would like to see her. So i walked to the room(Joanne's room) to meet her but she said she is too afraid to open the door so i walk back.

Anyway when i got back to my room, my roommate was already sleeping soundly. He snored as if he is going to tear off the building. Anyway i laid on my bed and wanted to sleep. Soon, i felt my bed is vibrating. You know the kind like someone is pushing your bed many times... Its like a vibration of your mobile phone

I plucked up my courage to open my eyes... Then... i saw... nothing is there... After i closed my eyes again, the vibration began again... this time its harder and more violent. I opened my eyes again and still there is nothing

I stared to get a little pissed off and told them in Mandarin "I am going to be here only for a night. After this i will return home and you may have the room for yourself again. Please dont disturb me". After that, the vibration stops.

Just before i doze off, i felt the vibration started again. Since i am dead tired after the day's activities, i dont care and just slept.

The next morning, i asked my wife about her encounter. This is her story.

She and her roommate was just about to go to bed. Before that, my wife told her roommate that she is very tired and wanted to sleep. So just before they doze off, my wife heard someone humming some songs but she thought it was her roommate. Then her roommate scolded "I thought you are tired? Why are you humming song now?".

Immediately my wife answered "It wasn't me!". Just then, her roommate sat up took her pillow and dashed off the room. My wife saw her dashing and dashed off too. They went to Joanne's room and slept there that night.

Well that is the end of story of the haunted hotel. The next day, i was assigned by my wife to packe her bags for her as she is too afraid to go alone. She showed me where the music came from and i asked the person sleeping next door. She said she heard it too and she thought it was them and they dont care.As we are on the bus, i heard there are many others who encounter with such things

3 comments:

noname_26 said...

wow...nice story...:)

Jong said...

This hotel is so cool. What's the name of it?

theeggyolks said...

ooo..scary~~gonna close my ear when i go to bed tonight -_-"

Back to Top