Another Person that says i should be a trainer

Well just last Friday i attended a training on "Strengthening People Management Skills at the Workplace". It was a great training where i honestly thinks that i learned a lot. Anyway, i met this Professor named Dr Edwin Varo who is an excellent trainer.

Again i was reminded that i could be a good trainer if i want to be one. Like most trainer, he knew i am an extrovert the moment he saw me. You see he is a psychologist on Organization Behavior so of course he can read people's attitude.

I spent some time talking to him when we are free and he told me that i should be a trainer. He says that i am a person that could never live alone. I must have people around me and have the skills to influence people. I also have the skill to keep others energetic.

Dr Edwin said my company needs more people like me who will be able to bring up the energy of others in the workplace. Well when i heard it, i was very proud of course.lol

Anyway he also said that i have some weakness. I wants acknowlegment in everything i do. To satisfy me, just praise me and things will be better... hahahah i am such an LOA (lacking on Attention).

At the end of the class, Dr Varo tld me that if i want to, he is willing to give me some oppurtunity to conduct some training. I asked him "will people listen to me? Since i am so young". He said "Yes, because i an influence people's mind". He told me to keep in touch with him

Well who know one day i might really become a good trainer. For a start, now i should get as much experience as possible so that when i speak in the future, i have more wise advise for people. My ex-boss Adrian did invite me to join his training team. Well i want him to know that "YES, i will join his team for some extra bucks to spend with my family"

Lets hope i will do a good job and will not ruin his reputation as a trainer. I sure hope what Dr Edwin told me is true. I really hope i can be a great trainer in the future. Now let's do it part time for a start... hehehe

1 comments:

Adrian said...

It's actually pretty rewarding being a trainer, so it'll definitely be worth your while to learn all you can about training!

Back to Top