0

A personal Story: My daughter

This is a story dedicated to my lovely daughter. For me, her beauty is no 2 among all the girls i've ever met. Who is no1? well you could have guessed it...


Sometime she really made me very angry but sometimes she is very sweet. Just take today for example, she woke up earlier than me and my wife and she climb up to our bed to kiss the both of us. After that, she climb back to her own bed.

Well this is the good side, the negative side is difficult to explain... Example could explain better... here is one: she likes to throw things although i had beaten her hands many time when she does it. Today, she threw a glass on the floor... what happen after that? of course she left behind a broken glass on the floor for her daddy to clean the mess

Now there are times where i would like to scold her but she knows how to tackle my heart. Let me tell you one example: yesterday, she played with my cigarettes. She torn several sticks of it and threw it on the floor. when i found out, she already emptied the whole new pack. I started scolding her for what she had done and she just smiled back sweetly. When i was cleaning the mess, i was still scolding and she came next to me patting me on my head softly and made me smile.What happen next? well of course i stopped scolding and she gave me some kisses and i gave her some too... my anger? down to zero

Its always amazing to discover what children can do. Every parents will easily surrender to these little negotiators. Step one: try to confront the person. if it fails, proceed to step 2: Give innocent look with watery eyes. if all else fails: Cry! If still fails: continue crying... Definately someone will come to rescue
Now she grown up. She understood more things and able to follow more commands. I am proud of her. Wherever she goes, she is always in the center of attention. Everyone pampered her. i am really afraid that she will grow up being a spoiled brat. Now its all up to me and my wife to make her to a well mannered girl.
The path is very long and bumpy but have my fingers crossed and hope she will grow up well. I am sure this blog is a very boring one but i dont care. Who knows one day she might be reading this. If really she in reading this one day, all i wanna say to her is that regardless of what she does, bad or good, she will always be my lovely daughter. You will always be forgiven as long as you say the magic word..."SORRY"

0 comments:

Back to Top