2 Days before wedding

Well things had went well as planned. My family and i all bought some new clothes but they have problem matching their cloths. Since its my wedding, they all came to ask advise. i may not be a professional fashion consultant but i acted as one... with my wife of course

Since my family do not have much "Pantang" so we an wer as we wish but i required the guys to wear tie and my sister to wear dress. if funny how everyone co-operated. Wel its nice...

Since my brothers do not have ties, i will have to search through the whole of my wardrobe to match some ties for them

Dad - Black Shirt, Black Jeans, Blue tie, Sports shoes
Elder Bro - Designed on his own
Younger Sister - Dress bought by my wife. and also heels. Its the first time she looks so femine. proud of her.
Younger Brother 1 - White shirt with pink vertical stripes, white slim tie, black slacks.
Younger Brother 2 - Black Shirt and Slacks, Grey Tie.

It was on this day (2 days before the event) that everyone did a fashion show and everyone in the family enjoyed this time.

We als done many ast minute preperations such as getting the bridal gown, communicating to the restaurant on our wants, Sisters to discuss on the ways to trick the brothers.

Well you will feel there are one million and one things that you might have forgotten. But dont sweat it. As and old saying says "The ship will be straight as it nears the dock". Wel its true. Many unplanned unwanted things turn out to be great and we manage to accept it. Or in other occations what we did not plan turns out to be a good thing. Trust me, dont worry too much. It will all end up well
Back to Top