0

"Brothers" of the groom

You know during weddings, "Brothers" of the groom are always victims to help the groom. In the pasts i dont see the importance of "brothers" until the day of my wedding ad how much help they had offered.

During the day, Brothers will have to assist the groom to get the hands of the bride for the groom. for that, we need to clear stages of challenges that the "sisters" of the bride had prepared.

For my wedding, i think its a tough one but it turns out smooth in the end. Let me tell you what the Nasty "sisters" had prepared for me

The moment we got there, the sisters prepares a scoop and a metal plate. I (the groom) will have to tie the scoop near my penis (with cloths on of course) and one of my brother will have to hold the metal plate at his rear(buttocks). My objective is to hit the plate three times as loud as possible. I used my leg to kick the scoop to make the sound but the sisters disqualified me. So i will have to do it again

When we got to the second stage, 2 of my brothers are to be volunteered to be given make up and dressed as a women. They will have to then dance and entertain the sisters. Man it was hilarious. All of us brothers and sisters enjoyed the show

Third stage, 2 of the brothers are to do Yoga. Since none of us are that flexible, the 2 brothers just try to do split as far as possible. Well thanks to some kind hearted sisters, they let us pass even though its not as what they wanted.

Fourth stage, All brothers to do 20 time pumping with their heads very nearby where they can hit their head when they go down. The groom have special privellage where he only needs to do 10.

fifth stage, pulling leg hair. Every brothers are given tapes to stick on their legs. Lucky for us, the sisters bought some lousy tape where the hair wont stick. painlessly we pass the test

Sixth stage is where the groom is required to tie a banana near his penis and one of the brothers to eat it. I cheated by moving the banana high neat my chest and asked my brother to quickly bit it off. Since they only have one banana they have no choice but to pass me.

There is also one stage where one of the brothers to insert an apple from the right leg of the groom and move it out at the left leg in the groom’s trousers. Luckily, my trousers are not the tight ones. Else, they might get additional 2 eggs out.

Of couse we cant skip the eating test of Bitter, Sweet, Sour and Hot (spicy).

First we were given spicy. Banana with lots of wasabi and cream crackers with wasabi and chilli padi. For me hot is an easy task. I alone had taken 4 of those crackers without problem. For the others, it no easy task.

Next we were given Sour. I totally surrender this because I cant take sour. We were given 2 cups of a mixture of only god knows what. My guess of the mixture is white vinegar added with lemon juice and sour plum. This mixture is one awful one. One of my brother end up puking 3 times that day.

When it comes to bitter, one drunkard brother smiled and say, let me do it. We were given a cup of guiness stout and asked to finish it at one gulp. Don’t worry my brother can finish it at no time.

Last is sweet. We were given Coca cola in milk bottles. We cheated by biting off the teats and drank it. EASY!!!

Before opening the door, I have to sing a song and brothers sang along. I gave the ang pow to the sisters and I got my wife. Happy ending.

At night, during the wedding banquet, my brothers followed me to cheers with my guests. Since I am no good with alcohol, they drank on my behalf. Before I finish 10 tables, I am already a little drunk. They rest of it, they drank for me.

At any moment if anyone wanna make me drink, they stood in front of me and challenge the challengers. If it wasn`t for them I would have been drunk at the 10th table.

Honestly, I am very very glad that I have a bunch of brothers like them. They helped me without complain and willing to walk the extra mile for me. I will remember this and return the favour in the future

0 comments:

Back to Top