2

My Defination of Marriage and Wedding

If you ask me what is the meaning of marriage and wedding well this is my idea. i have been thinking, why is marriage such a beautiful thing. We know we want to get married but how come many couples argue during wedding preperations?

Well thinking back, of course me and my wife have those moments where we argue especially during the preperations. When all is over, i can now be more relax. Well if its so difficult, why trouble yourself in the first place? For me, i can now tell everyone that we've been through the process and leave no regrets.

For me Marriage is...

  1. A promise between the couples
  2. A pact that i will protect my wife
  3. A promise that i will take good care of my wife
  4. An indication that i would like to start a family with my wife
  5. Telling my wife i will grow old with her
  6. I will shoulder all her burden
  7. I will walk the path called "life" with her
  8. telling my wife i will pick her up when she is down
  9. i will be her shoulder where she can cry on
  10. i will be her punching bag if she want something to hit
  11. i will be there for her whenever she needs me
  12. I will be her financial support, moral support or any other support that she needs

A wedding is...

  1. A ceremony that shows my love
  2. An event to tell all bachelors that she's mine
  3. A day to share my joy to everyone who cared
  4. A ceremony where i can thank my in laws for making my wife to a fine women
  5. A day to show my parents that i had grown up
  6. A day to express my gratitude to my parents for all the years they took care of me
  7. A ceremony to ask all guest to be my witness that i keep my promise of our "marriage"(refer to the above meaning of marriage"

Now after this, i will be someone's parent. I will repeat the circle of life and now its my turn to take responsibility for my family. I need to make more money so that i can feed my family, I must live long enough so that my wife dont have to feel the pain of losing her husband and i must be strong enough to block any harm from my family and carry every burden for my family.

To which extend that i can do it? well i know i will try my best and this is a promise of a lifetime. Like what naruto will say, this is my way of ninja. hahahah

2 comments:

e t h a n said...

Haha, man you're funny.. be focus ignore others and read my write-ups!

- s - said...

thumbs up ^^

Back to Top