A night at Highland Hotel Mandarin Suite
















































































I never thought i will be staying at a suite when my company invited me to witness my boss's award ceremony. Anyway i am. Few gentlemen along with myself share this suite with one f our director. It is a secial suite for Platinum vard members.
This place is huge. it has 2 rooms, 1 hall and 3 bathrooms. i is beautiful with a i think 30++ inch lcd at the hall. It was beautiful bt of course costly to stay.
The room i was staying is know as mandarin suite where its design is more chinese. i am not sure how the other rooms look like but i am very sure that it will be like what their name suggests.
Well i do eremember suites like hollywood suite, malaysian suite, and many more. You know only 5 of us re staying in this suite. glad to be here this year
The view from the room was also facinating. I get the same view when i was in the toilet. Though it was only one day but it was great

1 comments:

lupie said...

This look super cool!
Nothing spooky ka?

Back to Top