0

How come work Candies never stop?

Its just yesterday that i met my director. Guess what! He is giving me more candies. Why dont they just stop. i already gave up hope of promotion in my current company. why do they want to remind me?

Anyway, it is said that i have a chance (again). I was told that in order for me to be able to promote i must be able to travel extensively. Below is a list of things that i must do to promote:-
  1. Be able to travel. Tell my wife about it. Let her know i have to work. If not i will remain as executive and just take care of central (FAKE: Just want me to travel more)
  2. Show my performance (FAKE: just want me to work more)
  3. Dont joke too much

Ah hia... i dont want to listen liow. No need to tell me all these shits because i dont care anymore. Just let me do my work. Even if you dont tell me this i will also do my work. The more you try to tell me the more i feel irritated. Dont they know that?

Yes in the past i love to hear all these but after several diaspointments i hate it now.

Oh ya almost forgot. He even told me not to set too high goals for myself. He get to know from someone that i already set goals for myself which is to be at manager level by age 27. It was said that, my goals are pressuring me.

Hello! Let me remind you. You set company directions every year and your targets are always sky high. How come it doesn't pressure you? If i dont have goals for myself what is it that differs me froma salted fish?

Haih, the more i say the more angry i am. I am working now at the office.

0 comments:

Back to Top