0

What?!?! Who bully who?

Muahaha... Recently my baby is bullying my wife very often. About 2 days ago while i was driving home, i gave my wife a call to tell her that i am on the way home. Then over the phone, my wife said ok and said she is busy now.

From the phone i can hear my wife and baby laughing very loud. YUP! my baby is tickling my wife. My wife would like to hang up but i refuse. listening to the playing over the phone makes me imagine what is going on there and i feel i am there

Though alone, i am smiling. Even now, while writing this blog i am smiling too. its very sweet i think...

Yesterday my wife and i played my daughter. First i called "Yu Shuen, Hug Papa!" and after she hugged me, my wife called out "Yu Shuen, Hug Mami!" then its my turn to repeat. After a few rounds by baby shouted "Ekk! wou wou wou" while laughing. She gave me and my wife an impression that she was saying "Hoi, leng chai wan ye ah!" (translated: Hoi boy, play me arr?)

Well i enjoyed that moment and i am sure my wife do too.

Well my daughter is growing fast. i need to put in double the effort to earn sufficient money for living. Lets see if i can progress in my career.

0 comments:

Back to Top