0

Generous friends at my wedding

Well like i mentioned in earier posts, i had just recently put up a banquet to celebrate my wedding. Well like all Chinese family, Friends and family will help the newly weds by giving ang pow when they turn up for the banquet.

During my banquet, i really saw there are many generous people who actually gave huge Ang Pows to me. Well i am proud to say that i really have a bunch of good friends who will be there for me.

Among the biggest red packet i recieved is from my boss (MD of my current company) which really suprised me. Honestly i never expect it. Next to it is my elder brother's girlfriend's family which is also suprisingly high.

With these money, my parents are able to cover the costs of having this banquet. I am glad that it doesn't increase my debts as my current debts is already very high. Now that its finally over and debts are getting smaller,i really hope that i could get my wife the camera that she had always desired.

The next thing is to return the red packets. Most of my friends are not married yet so when they do, i will have to return the favor by assisting them generously during their wedding.

0 comments:

Back to Top