No Point asking "Who moved my Cheese"

For readers who are currently in a situation like mine, dont ask yourself who moved my cheese. Its no point asking because you will never find the answer. The book is right when they say it is no point asking this question.

As you can see, when someone moves your cheese, they do not care about you. Yes you can go ahead cursing and swearing but the cheese will never return. The person who moved they cheese do not care if you live or die. Like my boss said, we just have to wait for the time to be right. We have to hit them when they least expected, we will have to sleep with the enemy and wait for everything to become right to make things go wrong

Dont be a hero, dont let them survive when its time. make sure they die and dont leave a back road for their escape. I understand that the Chinese 36 strategies of war said we have to leave an escape route for enemies to escape so that they dont retaliate. but in this case, we cant let the tiger back to its den. They will make a come back to bite you.

As an evident that they will take revenge, what are you doing now when you read my blog? you wanted to take revenge right? thats why we will have to ensure their death. Dont stop until they blow their last breath

Anyway, if they manage to kill you then no point asking who moved my cheese. You are just not cunning enough. Take it as a lesson and learn when you find new cheese. You see we never lose in all the battle because if we lose, its a lesson when we win, you have a kingdom but be prepared to new battles when people challenge you again.

Well i am speaking this through experience. I've been in battle when i assist to kill off some employees in the company. I've lost to great politicians which caused my downfall but fortunately i am still surviving because they do not give me the final blow. Now i would like to have my revenge and plot a new battle.

I am not cunning, i am just surviving. Going to a new cheese does not mean that the battle is over. i am sure every organization have their own politician. When you lose you leave when you win you stay. if you cant take it, make your own cheese dont share your cheese with others.

1 comments:

Di Best said...

Padawan, you have learned well. I am honoured to have been your sifu at one time. I hope we can team up again in future. Cheers!

Back to Top