0

Leaving on a jet plane 2

Without noticing, tomorrow is the day I leave for EM. I had been quite down since yesterday as I know I am about to leave my family behind. Why am I so reluctant? Well my wife’s B’day is coming and I do now have much time to prepare for it. I had disappointed her last year and I do not want to do it again this year.

Second, My daughter I growing and she is getting more mobile these days… YES SHE can walk. I am afraid that she will build another building on her head when my wife did not notice her… I am afraid she will sing Oops “I did it again… I bang my head on the floor again…”

Lastly, I am already very demotivated to continue to work so I do not want to perform much in this company. All I want to do is just to have a safe job while I look for another. Anyway as it is I will have to go

Like what people said “ A man got to do what a man has to do”

0 comments:

Back to Top