My cheese is moving


Everyone knows how the cheese can move as time turns the page. Well it seems that my cheese is moving. When my immediate superior resigned, the cheese had began to rot. When my boss resigned, half of my cheese is gone. When I report to the new superior, the cheese is already rotten. Its time to get a new cheese.

Now I go to the cheese everyday with my running shoes and take some spare time into the maze to try my luck. Going back to the maze is scary but knowing that the cheese is moving is worse. I need to speed up my search for new cheese so that I do not have to consume rotten cheese

Hope everyone is wishing me all the best luck because I will really need some right now at times like this.

1 comments:

Di Best said...

If it is any consolation, my cheese is not exactly golden too. I was forced to jump from a rotten cheese too.
And now my new cheese looks great from the outside while it is pretty bad on the inside.
What am I gonna do? If I go look for another cheese, someone else may steal this cheese that I have. If I throw this cheese away while looking for another cheese, I may starve to death before finding another cheese because cheese is not easy to find nowadays.
Cheese - what a predicament I am in! Damn!

Back to Top