2

Back in Sabah...

Still remember the days when i first came to Sabah on a business trip with my boss. My objective of the trip then was to teach the manager here how to work. I need to conduct trainings to his employees and himself. What the hack? how can an executive teach a manager how to work??

It was then my first time in Sabah. My boss is smart. he left me with the manager and honestly i hate the manager. He is not only very dirty minded and all his conversation only includes sex topics. Here i am sitting at his ex-office writing a blog that talks bad about him.

Besides that, this guy is very self-minded. Everyone knows i hate durian and guess what? We went out for a dinner together. then from the restaurant, he asked me to walk back to the hotel myself while he enjoyed his durian. If i knew how to go back i would have done it but the problem is i dont. his answer " very easy just go there" Hey dude its n ight and i am afraid to get lost

anyway, i waited for him in a distance while he finishes his durian. I think he wanted to use durian as an excuse to brush me off. Honestly i think he wanted to buy himself a prostitude because on the way to the durian stall, he asked me to look at the shops and damn its filled with whore. If i am not there definately he would have done it

While i was on the trip with him, i have 2 roles to play. one as a trainer and one more as a spy. I was on a mission to look for evident that he is not doing his job. At the end of my visit there, i was asked to write a report about him and state all the evidence to prove his misconducts. One week later... Bye bye... hahahah...

2 comments:

Di Best said...

Wow, u still remember those times. They were good times weren't they?

Kenny said...

Yup... Those were the days

Back to Top