0

More Jobs Coming?

Well I end my day today knowing that I will have to lead a new project. Like I mentioned in my earlier blog, I do not want to perform. I just want to stay as I am and just want to safeguard my job while I look for another.

All I can say now is that I No matter what they do with me I will just be a yes man and do as they wish. I will also not be motivated by the treats that they give me.

Anyway I am given back my old portfolio of handling fairs. Now I have to handle MBB treats fair. Honestly if I was given this task in the past, I will be very excited because I loved challenges. Now for me, the job makes me more frustrated.

Like I said, being a yes man, I will just say yes to anything. My objective now is to safe guard my job until I found another.

Anyone interested to hire a Senior Business Development Executive/ Assistant Business Development Manager? If yes just leave a comment I will get back to you… heheheh

0 comments:

Back to Top