0

Air Asia did it again...

If only i am richer i will never get on board an air asia flight again! Yup i have another bad experience to share to my dear readers.

If you follow my blog, you might have known that i was coming back from Sabah KK yesterday (24/06/09). I am supposed to board a plane that is 6.30pm. So as the rules said, we must be there 45 minutes earlier to get our boarding pass.

My colleague sent me to KK airport at 4.45pm. I then checked in my luggage and looking forward to meet my family. Then this just got to happen

My flight was delayed to 12.20AM due to technical problems. Damn i am angry. how do you expect passengers to wait for 6 hours?!?!?! The Air asia employees calm us down with money! Yup he said that we could now claim our RM200 for the delay.

I asked if it is in cash? the answer is no. it will be a rebate on our next booking. Comeon... i am on business trip. this means that my boss will get the RM 200 for nothing and i will have to wait the six hours for nothing.

Being very demanding, i asked to switch to the next nearest flight and so i did. He told me to go to the counter if there are any seats left. Lucky for me i was able to secure a flight which will be flying at 8pm. the time then was 7pm. I was supposed to board at 7.45.

Since i have not taken my dinner, i went to KFC and swallowed my food within 15 minutes because i do not want to mss my flight. Well the new flight was also delayed. We flew at 8pm

Moral of the story:-
  1. Never fly on air Asia's evening flights. It has a very high % of delay
  2. Air Asia is rich so they dont mind paying the pathetic RM 200 (Good tactic because you will have to utilize the money on their plane after a bad experience)
  3. Air Asia always tell the bad news last minute so that there isn't much you can do but to wait for their response.
  4. Uncle Tony is very clever. When we miss our plane, we lose all the payments that we made to air asia. When Air Asia missed their schedule, they just need to rebate some of their profit back to passengers and force you to board the plane again after such bad experience!
  5. I wished i was richer so that i could afford MAS fights. The one with better service and i seldom heard of delay. Even their forker planes or the ten seaters plane are far better than Air Asia

I do not know yet how their latest release of No Admin charges. Lets see what kind of stupid things will happen again on Air Asia.

Now everyone can fly... Air asia always fly kite on their schedule...lol

0 comments:

Back to Top