How My princess is growing

SHE CAN WALK… My daughter is not getting very mobile. She can now walk independently. Without support! It all happens when I came home from a day’s work and she walked to me which of course I was very surprised…For a record, She is able to walk at one year and one month old.

While she was walking, she was smiling very sweetly towards me. To me it feels like she is trying to say, Welcome home daddy, Let me hug you to relieve you from a day’s work

Well my daughter is getting smarter day by day. I now cant do nonsense in front of her. Why? She she learned how to massage. The other day while I was massaging my wife, she came along and did the same thing that I do. Now all we have to say is “ Yu Shuen, come massage daddy and she will come and press on your back.

Few other things that she is now able to do is:-
Give me five
Sayang Daddy
Shake hands

Now I am teaching her to give flying kisses. It seems difficult but I really hoped that she can do it because I wife says it will be very sweet.

Well now I know I am getting very old and need to make my financial status more solid as I will need funds for my daughter’s growth. Gambate Kenny… you can do it. For Chloe’s sake, For Chermaine’s sake

1 comments:

Di Best said...

Children, makes all the hard work worth it, right?

Back to Top