0

Working for another weekend?!?!?!? FARK!!!

Today is definately another bad day for me. I have a meeting with a client outside today and on my way there, i recieved a phone call from office and had been told that i will be needed to work this sunday. I was pissed off and thought of resigning again. Later i called my wife and my anger reduces because i remembered that i should not fight with money

After the meeting with the client, I suddenly remembered that i need to be a trainer this afternoon. I imediately drove home to change to my shirt as i am wearing a Uniform T-Shirt. I continued the training and it went through smoothly(luckily). The reason i said i was lucky is because i have not read the slides and i have no idea what i am about to speak. within 15 minutes i tried to understand what its all about and it all went well.

After the training, I read my email and i notice that i am also needed to work on Saturday. DAMN What kind of company will require their employees to work 19 days straight!!!!!

I started bitching to my boss, my monitor (a person assigned to assist my projects), and My collegue who is in charge of the project that requires me to work on weekends. From what i know, from their reactions, they will not do anything for me. I know they wont ask the management on my behalf. The questions is what am i going to avoid working on this weekend?

You see although i am registered but i will organize my wedding this october. I have one million and one things to follow up and yet the ARSSHOLE company required me to work. DAMN I am angry.

0 comments:

Back to Top