2

Wolf’s strategy of stealing credits

Let me share with you a story of a poor piggy (me) who lives in a wild jungle (my company). Here are some stars of the storyThe wolf : Jxxe Txx (in charge of leaflets and recruitment)The Lion King: king of the companyThe Lion Queen: Queen of the companyRoyal Brother Lion: Brother of the king
The dog: wolf’s subordinate. New comer of the jungle (pig’s team)
The hyena: wolf’s subordinate. New comer of the jungle (ostrich’s team)
The ostrich: the runner of franchise project.
The Owl: Wolf’s subordinate, in charge of design

You guys had read many stories of how cunning the wolf is from my blog. Now I would like to share my observation of the wolf and how she manages to successfully steal credits all the time. For those you would like to be the wolf and learn from her, be my guest but be prepared to lose your friends.

For those that would like to learn from this experience and avoid these problems, well I can only tell you how she does it but not how to prevent it. It is because I wasn’t able to prevent it that causes me to be in craps like these. Do share with me you methods as I am in need of help.

The Lions had decided to plan 2 major projects. One is project is to franchise our jungle while the other is an event to advertise our jungle. Since the wolf is smart, the wolf had taken these projects to boost her trust with the lions but with a catch.

The wolf will not want to bear responsibilities as these projects are crucial and important if she wants to become a tiger. These projects are new and very risky. Like people said, “no pain, no gain”. Therefore the higher the risk, the better the credits.

Now the important thing is to be part of the project and do not be part of the risk. In order to realize this dream, the wolf came up with a cunning plan by making people into sacrificial goats. The wolf made the ostrich and the piggy project leaders. She tells ostrich and pig that they will have to plan the whole project and she will play an active role as a consultant.

Now how do we play this game? Simple. After this, the wolf just has to say everything that is in her mind and let piggy and ostrich decide. This is how it works:-

Scenario 1: What The wolf said is used and the program is successful
Wolf will tell the lions “Lucky Piggy or ostrich listen to my idea. I am sure that it will be beneficial for the company if we do that.”

Scenario 2: What the wolf said is used and the program is unsuccessful
Wolf will tell the lions “I will tell piggy and ostrich that they had done a major mistake. Hopefully they will not repeat the mistake. Anyway I already told them to think before they decide on any decision.”

Scenario 3: What the wolf said is not used and the program is successful
Wolf will tell the lions “It’s a good thing that piggy and ostrich did discuss with me. We have lots of brainstorming and this is the end result.”

Scenario 4: What the wolf said is not used and the program is unsuccessful
Wolf will tell the lions “I already told them to XXXX but Piggy and ostrich do not listen. Boss, I am sorry that I am unable to make them see my point of view and my concerns. Anyway next time I will make sure they listen to my advise”

That is not all that need to be done. During the process, The wolf will have to constantly take part actively in the projects. She will have to understand what piggy and ostrich is doing and then report them to the lions. Besides that, wolf will also have to propose proposals on their behalf.

Placing eyes and ears in the project committee is also crucial. For piggy’s team the dog had been assigned to be the co leader so that the wolf can pressure the dogs since the dog is her subordinate. On the other hand, the hyena had been assigned to ostrich. After this, the wolf will just have to get information from her subordinates and pressure her employees to do things as her wish.

Next... from time to time, the wolf will ask piggy or hyena to assign tasks to her employees. You see this way she can tell the lions that it is her department that does most of the job. Well it is a proven fact that she will do that. There are many times where others did 90% of the job and her department did 10% of the job but she said as if that only her department that did all that.

So these are all the steps that she took just to steal credits. The wolf should use the time that she used to think how to steal credits to some better use. Any way I am very Fxxked up with her.

2 comments:

Di Best said...

Goand physically fark her to lepas geram...

Kenny said...

ah hia! i got wife wan leh... somemore no appetite on meat as rotten as her's

Back to Top