0

14 hours a day, 4 days straight

Ladies and gentlemen,

I had been working for more than 14 hours a day for 4 days straight. This really took a toll on me as now at the fifth day i am lying on my bed with a bad sore throat, stuffy nose and fever.

Many may be asking why did i do that? Am i mad? Well, i am left with no choice. Most collegues of mine do not know how to deal with the problems at the fair. You see i can say that i am the only one who knows how things works there. i have been asking myself what if i resigned? can they be independant?

anyway ther are many things that happened during the event days. At day 1, the wolf was there with us howling and barking at us. even her own subordinates prayed that she leave as soon as possible. She is not much of a help but i can predict why she stayed with us for quite some time. It is because it is heard that my managing director will come to visit on the first day.

Anyway there will be a more detailed report for the fourdays of the event. Wanna know more? wait for my other postings

0 comments:

Back to Top