0

When i first met my in laws... (Meet the parents?)

Well, suddenly i think of the first time when i first met my in laws. I was some time back since the last time i tast met them. Kinda miss the time i was in Kuching as the environment is very peaceful and quiet. Well a good environment to get away from the hassle of the city

My in laws lived in a small kampung where everyone in the village never lock their cars... Unbelievable? well believe it. All the car keys are always hanging in the car. There was this one time when i drove my in law's car and many cars started to flash their lights to say hi...

Anyway, my in laws are actually experts of bird's nests. I knew they had been trading bird's nests but i never knew that they actually so called "manufacture" them. Not exactly manufacture but i cant find the suitable word to replace their job. Below is a description of their task...

  1. they will buy a black piece of thingy which is what we call bird's nest. Piece of thing is black, filled with lots of birds feather and droppings
  2. somehow, they have to separate the feathers, droppings and birds nests
  3. they will then place these things in a pool of water and select the nest from the whole bunch of droppings and feathers
  4. Yes my in law did it with the best machine available which is human powered. HAHAHA... YES ALL THESE ARE ACTUALLY HAND PICKED!! WITHOUT ANY CHEMICAL AND MACHINE.

Well it is from then that i knew more about birds nests. My in law also shared many other things about birds nests which i do not want to blog about it now because i want to play my game now. Dont worry, when i have the time i will blog more details about birds nests. Wanna know more? just stay tuned to my blog... lol

0 comments:

Back to Top