0

Many are suprised by my decision

It was about March 2009 when i came home from work and told my wife that i had registered a blog. Being a blogger herself, she immediately post this news on her blog and i end up having friends calling me on my decision.

Well here i am telling everyone YES I AM BLOGGING AND SO? Dont worry i know myself. i knew it when i first registered this blog. i knew i will not frequently update the blog. As a prove, well its been a month since i registered and only now i am blogging... Dear readers... please do not expect that i will blog daily.

If you want to know why i registered a blog in the forst place... Well i thought to use my blog as a white mouse to test on the advertisement applications... Since my wife is asking me about blogging, well i might as well just blog just to satisfy her...

Dear guys... Please take note that i am not just blogging for her... its just a simple thing that i know i could do and at the same time satisfy my wife's wants. I am not weak but just to show her that i loved her. And since i do love her well so what the hack... DO it! You guys will understand my intention when the time comes

0 comments:

Back to Top