0

Suprising everyone NO 2! My baby!

Dear Friends, Families, Collegues, Whatever i missed,

I am sorry to suprise everyone with so many things at such a short time... YES! i have a baby and her name is Chermaine Lee Yu Shuen. Want to see her? Simple... Bring a gift and visit me. Give me a call before you do so because i a will either be too busy entertaining my wife or my baby. Why must you bring gifts? well its because my daughter's father and my wife's husband is not making enough money to buy them exclusive and expensive gifts to satisfy their wants. With these gifts, it can somewhat satisfy some of the wants... i guess... well... maybe might be able to satisfy their wants...

Dont worry about satisfying their needs because i can do so... thanks for your concern anyways... HOI GUYS! dont think Blue or Yellow-ish things. Dont even think about laying your fingers on them.. unless you want to spend remaining days in the hospital! I MEAN IT!

0 comments:

Back to Top