2

Suprise no 3... Starting small kuchimiao business

The month of April is full of suprises. Here i am discussing a small kuchimiao business with my wife. And now i blogging about it. My wife and I wanted to do our own business but again due to my wife's husband is not making enough to satisfy her wants it is again just a dream...

But no worries... We thought of a solution... we will only try out small risk and low capital businesses to do. And as everyone knows this simple equation

low risk + low capital = low revenue

Well we are satisfied with this for a start... Hey come on! no one starts their business big... THIS is a step to success... we may be small but we think BIG! hahahah... that is of course with the help of everyone to support my little kuchimiao business

Dont LAUGH! My employer who own 150 distribution channel started his business with just one simple TAN AH BENG TRADING shop lot. Because he dares to think BIG therefore he is now filthy rich with 150 DC and offering employments to more than 630 employees. Besides, i only calculated one of his many companies.

Anyway, one of these days i must really get a luncheon appointment with him and make him tell me his secret to success. Maybe and just maybe, one day i can play golf with him at one of the most expensive golf course and still making money by millions within minutes...

Many might think "Yeah RIGHT" but if you think so dont be suprise to see me on TV getting some kind of special entrepreneur awards and then go telling your son or daughter "Hey i know him since childhood and we shared the same underwear in the past". HAHAHA... Just joking... I cherish all my friends... without you i am nothing... same goes to my family...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really big surprise huh!!! Am i dreaming now??? :P Unbelievable....

- s - said...

Surprise~!!!

Back to Top