0

Help from Billionaires!

Due to the reason that I am always thinking about money these days, I have been thinking that those multi billionaires out there. People like us, the thousandaires would not mind to drop 10 cents of our salary in the drain. You see 10 cents is relatively a small amount and if I drop it in the drain I won’t care and won’t even try to look for it right?

So if thousandaires don’t mind losing 10 cents so how much the billionaires don’t mind losing? I shall show you a simple calculation:-

1000 = don’t mind losing 0.10
10,000 = 1
100,000 = 10
1,000,000 = 100
10,000,000 = 1,000
100,000,000 = 10,000
1,000,000,000 = 100,000

I was thinking if I can find a billionaire to just give me 100,000 per month, I will be forever grateful to him. What will I do with the money? Well I will save them up and them put them into fixed deposit and since the billionaire will give it to me monthly, over time, I will accumulate a lot of money.

I will still work for a living but the extras is just a bonus. In just lets say 10 years I will be getting 12,000,000 hey! I will be a millionaire myself. I have not added the interest that I get from the fixed deposit! After that I think I will be buying properties which will then generate more income for me and more money will come in!

Then when I have enough money, I will definitely call a press conference on how they billionaire made me rich! Hahaha… dream on! Like this will happen. I was hoping that if there are anyone who is willing to contribute money like this to me do not hesitate to tell me. I will definitely respond to it! lol

0 comments:

Back to Top