0

Peacefully alone… Thinking about life

Like many would think, being left alone is a bad thing. For me, I am enjoying it. Its been 5 years since I last being left alone to do my own things. Today I am glad that it is my turn to have such opportunity.

I came to work and had lots of time to stay put and do nothing. Though some people will come and meet me from time to time but I am not needed in any meetings. I do not require to handle projects and I don’t use much brain power.

All I have to do now is to settle whatever tasks which is incomplete. I am also required to handover my uncompleted businesses to my fellow colleagues… (poor people). Lol

It is a good day. I woke up nicely this morning and feel glad I am still alive… Despite the fact my daughter woke me up 4 times for milk yesterday. Even though I woke up late, I did not rush to work and the traffic was not congested at all. I arrive 2 minutes late. I also have a nice good morning kiss from my wife and daughter…

When I left home, my daughter said bye bye to me. When I reached office few colleagues said good morning to me and until not anyone bothered me for big problems. It is a great day.

After years of struggling, I finally found peace at workplace. Maybe because there are no new tasks that would upset my plans. I am really getting old fast. I honestly feel like an old man looking for peace at mind.

I had been wondering what will be waiting for me at the new company? Like their industrial name describes Fast Moving Consumer Goods I am sure this organization will surely work at high pace and will not have any time to think and look for peace. Anyway, the pay is good and if I am busy, my wife & daughter could have a better life. Its is definitely worth it.

I had realized few of my wife’s dreams but I know I will not realize more than this if I continued getting the petty salary I am getting. If this risk or big hop means more joy, more happiness for my family I don’t care if it brings me more stress.

People loves to say, money is not everything but without money you cant do anything. Money cant buy happiness I know, but without money you cant buy anything but suffering. My wife and I don’t wish for a very wealthy life but to a minimum we must have the capability to enjoy life such as traveling. If I spend every penny I earn everyday, we will never have such life.

I hope I can allow my wife to retire early and live life as a housewife. I hope she can enjoy her life and stressless. I can bear all her burden. Better 1 man sorrow than 1 family sorrow. I cant pluck the moon from the sky for her but at least I could put the reflection of the moon on her palm. Hope it will be as good as having the moon on her hand.

Looking forward to be home with her tonight. I am also looking forward for a nice dinner at Fairies Café with my boys Au Yeong & Nic. They have been very supportive subordinates and very good friends of mine.

Just like how Jason & Adrian treated me as a child, I take them like my child. To goorm them for better future just like Jason & Adrian did. Not to mention Joanne, Frances, Sally and other leaders who had once lead me before

0 comments:

Back to Top