0

A new Chapter…

Not long later a new chapter of my life shall begin. I know I will start this story with fear and anxiousness but I must face it strong. Changes are always scary but if there are no changes, the world will never be better. Like Einstein once said, “if you do the same thing in the same way and the same procedure, don’t expect different result”.

Now for those who dare to dream are the crafters of the world tomorrow. It was thanks to those dreamers in the past that today we are able to fly. Now my contribution for the world may be small but if everyone contributes a little, it will eventually become a big thing.

Now, I had shared this story to some of my past superiors and they all gave me some advice. Maybe they will always treat me like a child. Like a father taking good care of their child. Regardless how old the child grown, they will always be the father’s child. Good friends like them are hard to come by. They always offer knowledge and advice to me like a father will.

Past superiors are the crafters of who I am today. My gratitude to them will never end. In return, I would like to be a father to someone else too. With that in mind, I will always treat my Executives as my child. Its time for me to craft others like how my superiors crafted me in the past.

Its time now, for my turn to take risks. Joining this new company I truly a challenge for me. I do not have the skills and knowledge in this new environment. I hope I could cope with the change and I am sure my wife & daughter have their fingers crossed and hope for the best for me. I must never let them down.

This is another step for me to take to lead a better life for my family. Regardless of what might happen, let it happen to me and not my family. Now I am closer to my target. I had set for myself to be at manager level at age of 27 since college. Now I am 27 but still at Asst. Manager level (a little out of my target). Next month I will achieve my target. Now I need a higher target than this for my next conquest.

I need to seriously think about my target for the future. What must I achieve when I am 35? What must I accomplish by the age of 40? I don’t know what I want now but I will think about it. At the mean time, just focus on climbing and be greedy

0 comments:

Back to Top