0

First Day at new environment

Day 1

Cultural shock... managable
Lots to learn, time is limited
What i know about FMCG = 0
Have to catch up fast

My ex-boss told me to shut up and listen more
I did so and now my mouth stinks (talk too little) hahaha

Seriously its not my style. But i will try to be less obvious. Done that mistake in ex-company. Now need to learn how to maintain low profile... But not too low because that will be extremely not me... that way i might push myself too hard and it might snap

Advise is advise, just some comments from someone... Did someone used me in the past? Maybe... but i know now. Good words are painful to the ear but hurts more in the heart. Regardless of anything, i will still maintain friendship with the user. at the same time cant forgive the other wolf. The fact is, she is still a wolf no matter what happen. A wolf with 101 masks. but anyway out of sight, out of mind

Use the energy used in hatred into something more useful. Thanks dude for showing me this.

Now... Focus... On current Job... Make my family life better... Only one objective--> Happy Family...

Many Wont understand... but just wanna let myself know only.... Dont Understand?!?! nevermind... thats my intention.

0 comments:

Back to Top