0

THEY are involved in my mood and temper

Who are they? of course they are my wife and daughter.

You see after a tough day at work, my only wish is to return home and be next to my family. The very first moment i see my room, wife and daughter it will play a big role towards my temper and mood for the remaining of hours of that day.

Now here are all the ifs that will happen

If i return home and find my wife playing with my daughter happily, i know i will have a very good mood. I enjoy seeing both of them playing. It really makes my day. When they are happy i will too

If i return home and my daughter came running to hug me, then i know it will be a good evening. My pampered daughter will come hugging me and kiss me on the cheek. This shows that she misses me and like me to be home

If i return home seeing my wife with a sweet smile. This will be a good day also because she is happy and i will think i did a good job as a husband, which is to give her a good life and remove her stress

If i return home and both of them dont bother and mind their own business, this day is a moderate mood day. Well they dont care of my return

If i return home and both of them are argueing, it will be a bad day.

If i return home seeing either one crying, it will be a bad day

If i return home and my wife just cleaned the room, it will be a good day because its comfortable. Then i will wash the toilet happily... lol

if i return home and my daughter trashed up the room, its a bad day because its messy and it will mess up my mind

If i return home and both of them are sleeping, then i will know i have a good day

actually there are more ifs but i could not recall now. Maybe when i recall i will reblog about it... lol

0 comments:

Back to Top