0

Have you ever asked yourself what are you doing here?

Recently i have been asking myself what am i doing here? What am i trying to achieve by being here? What could i obtain when i am here? What will happen if i am here?

Answers:-
  1. Money
  2. knowledge
  3. bright future
  4. provide better life for my family
  5. to give joy and laughter for my family and friends
  6. to develop someone
  7. to satisfy my needs and achieve some wants
  8. sense of belonging
  9. achieve my ambition
  10. reach my life goal
  11. reduce my weakness and develop my strength
  12. etc

Now can you do this elsewhere? the answer is always yes but are you sure you want it?

I am sure many do not understand my question and answers. If you understood, then you may be having the same shit as me but different day and venue... lol

0 comments:

Back to Top