0

How parents always lose contol on their Child

As we could read on the Internet, there are always many stories that tell parents how they should never lose their temper on their children. Well, its always easier said than done. I recently recall a story about how a boy would like to borrow some money from his father to buy his father's time. No matter how many times i read the story, its always touching.

Well this is something that i could not do for my daughter. i am losing quality time with her. Everyday i may be at home but after a tough day at work, i don't seem to be able to find energy for her.Even at the weekend, i think i don't spend enough time with her. Maybe i am a little greedy to hope for more time with her but i think i owe my wife and daughter an apology. Why? for not spending enough time with them

Every since i joined this new company, i am always required to do many jobs which in turn caused me to work overtime. Even if i dont work overtime, i still have problems controlling my temper. Well i just lost it again recently. It must be tough for Shuen because i could even see fear on my wife. No i did not beat her because my wife and i promise never to beat our child whenever we are angry yet they are already that scared. Am i really that scary? Maybe... because my voice is loud and my angry face could scare a lion away. Just like how Zhang Fei scared Cao Cao and his troops with just a loud roar.

Now back to topic on how to control our temper. My solution and best way to do so is with the help from our better half, our spouse. Most of the time when one of the parent is angry, the other may be at normal mood. This is where he/she should intervine between the parent and the child. S/he should pull the child away from the angry person. I find that this is the best way because it allows time for the angry parent to calm down and think of their mistake

Another way which i think is useful is to walk away from the child when you are angry. I always do that and i know it works. When a person is angry, S/he will have some kinda chemical which causes angryness to happen. when time passes, this will reduce and angryness shall leave you.

Why should we not scold our child? Because they are naive and innocent. they do not know what is happenning around us. Like the chinese always say (the person who dont know is not at fault). Besides, they are following our example. If we beat them when they are naughty, we are teaching them that whenever anyone is naughty, we must beat. This will cause your child to beat anyone who is naughty including their friends and family.

I think i am a failure as a dad. I dont have much time for my daughter, i scold her when she is naughty and i also spank her when she does wrong. Eventhough its just a small light spanking but it already program her that beating is a solution to naughtyness.

Now, she is soundly asleep clinging to her mother who is also in deep slumber. What am i doing? well i intend to join them in dreamland but i need to cool myself down. My damn aircond is not cold enough to cool down my temper. Shits happens in the company.

Same shit different day....I always tell myself not to bring my work problems home but its just easier said than done. I usually do well at controlling my temper but i think its not good enough.

On the other hand, do you know that my wife and daughter play some role in my mood? Well i will write this on my next blog

0 comments:

Back to Top