2

Toilet training failure

It’s a sad thing to happen when my daughter failed toilet training. Yesterday, I was home earlier than usual and my wife decided to toilet train her yesterday. Therefore, we decided not to let her wear diapers and kept on reminded her that if she needs to pee, tell us.

It was about 7pm when I got home. At about 7.30pm, she peed without letting us know and so we will have to change for her. It was still early to change her to pyjamas and so we continued not to wear diapers for her.

Again we kept remaining her about telling us when she needs to pee. After dinner, we let her play for a little longer and at about 8.30, we saw some liquid coming out from her. Yup, she peed without warning again. This time it came with a big bad odor and as my wife checked, its certified! The pee pee came along with a poo poo.

My wife wanted me to wash for her but due to laziness, I declined. As she carried my daughter to the toilet I heard a sound “PHIAK” and there it is stuck on the floor. A big bad chocolate ice cream. I cant stop myself from shouting at my wife “Hello, how you carry her? See what’s on the floor!”

What happens next? Guess who will have to clean up the mess? Seriously I felt that my wife is taking revenge for my laziness. (But actually I know it’s an accident). Anyway my wife and I can’t stop laughing about it. As I was writing this blog, I can’t stop smiling as I think about the chocolate ice cream.

Anyway the morale of the story is… GUYS don’t be lazy. Instead of cleaning my daughter’s butt, I have to pick up the ice cream with nothing but a piece of tissue in between. And also mop the floor. Funny how things go.

More toilet training? Well I think I will pass that. Let her wear diapers all the time until she is shy enough to remove it. (I talk the talk but I think I will still toilet train her)

2 comments:

Law Chiong Siong said...

At least your wife is around if you're lazy to finish the endless child caring stuff. Mine is 8 months old and 'ice cream' episode did happen once. No easy cleaning job indeed!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is not the way to keep remind her to "tell" you when she want to pee! Please la!

For a start, you should keep bring her to the potty like every 20-30min and of course you keep telling her "shhh...shhh... sh..." while she is sitting on the potty. and she will really pee if she got urine... and sometime you may miss it or sometime she really don't pee...

after sometime, she will have a "habit" to pee only with the potty and she will tell you "shh...shh..." , then you got to quickly let her sit on potty.

That is how I do for my girl... hope it help ...

Back to Top