0

RM 7 Karaoke! Sing for 7 hours! Can you believe it?

During my trip back to my wife’s hometown, My in laws decided to go for a karaoke session in Kuching. What surprised me is the price for karaoke”ing”. With just RM 7 you can sing for 7 whole hours!

There is no catch! All you have to do is buy a drink and you can sing for 7 hours. Whats worse, its on weekend (Saturday). Time allocated = 12pm – 7pm.

Anyway there are some drawbacks in the karaoke. There is no food served. Even if u have the money to pay, you still cant buy them there. Well since you are there for 7 hours definitely you will get hungry.

Before that, my sister in law already bought packets of junk food. Guess the price… Mr Potato which might cost you RM 3 costs RM 5 each pack. In other words you only get Mr potato for the price of Chicken rice. Not worth it.

There is a sign saying no outside food allowed so I asked the waiters I am hungry and you don’t sell food. What can you do for me? Well they allowed me to bring in food later. I got a chicken rice for my sister in law (guess what its only cost me RM 4.50. RM 0.50 cheaper than Mr Potato). I also bought 2 Loh mai kai RM 2.50 each and 4 siew mai RM0.50 each. All these are definitely better than buying MR Potato in the karaoke

At the end of the session, its only RM 62.00 for the whole session for 6 drinks and one jug of Sprite. For this amount, I could only go Red Box for 2 pax for 3 to 4 hours. I think the next time I get back to my in laws house I will definitely visit this place again. This way I can sing my lungs out and release all the stress.

Anyway its kinda pressure as all my sister in laws could read Chinese. When I sing Chinese songs I feel pressured (because I might sing the wrong words since I memorize them)

As a conclusion, its still worth it. I knew I enjoyed and my daughter also had a great time with all the junks she gets to eat. Since its entertainment session I thought its ok for her to enjoy junks as well. She had been a good girl throughout the whole session. =)

0 comments:

Back to Top