0

Life without helpers

Its been a very long week last week since both my Executives are away for business trip. Now I will have to do all those work all by myself since last week until next week. Next week one of them will be back. I hope things will get smoother then.

Currently I am doing 3 man’s job. Mine, and the other 2 executives. Life is tough. I am tired both mentally and physically. I am so looking forward to the coming week.

Anyway, though it’s a busy week, it’s also a fast week. Time flies when u are busy. That’s something that I could confirm. It had been unfair for my wife & daughter because I basically spend less time with them.

I even have to work on Saturday and therefore, the weekly cleaning had been done my my wife alone. She did a very good job on it this week and my room is squeakily clean. My part? Well I did it yesterday (Sunday). That is the least I could do for them.

Hey at least I cleaned the toilet. My wife wanted to do it as well but I told her I will do it. Although 2 days late but I still did it. My wife have sensitive skin so its better that I do it so she wont come complaining that her hand hurts. Heheheh.

I am still busy this week but I think I can spare this 10 minutes writing this blog

0 comments:

Back to Top