0

Long chat with my friends. 7 hours of chatting?!?! That’s crazy

.


On 26th June 2010, Me, my wife & daughter went to visit a very close friend at his house in Bkt Jelutong. We went along with Ewan and his fiancé. All the three of us, Me, Ewan & the host Chiew Long, had recently bought a house and coincidently all of us bought houses developed by Sime Darby.

Chiew Long bought it first, then Ewan and lastly me. We spent about 7 hours talking about anything and I think it’s a very great thing. At first I was afraid that my wife would be bored but somehow she have a great chit chat session with their wifes too.

Anyway, we have a lot of discussion about everything my wife and I got many valuable experiences and opinions about home improvement. All these ideas are useful for us to develop our future home.

Since then, I had never stop thinking about my house. Yes at times I may have some small argument with my wife when we have some conflicting ideas about how the house shall look like but we can always compromise.

My daughter also found a friend! Chiew Long’s son. Hahahaha. Anyway I enjoyed the night although we basically did nothing except chatting. Its been a long time since I met up with them. If my memories are right, its been at least 1 year since we met.

As I am writing this blog, it also brings memories about how I helped Chiew Long to fetch his wife home when he married and also how Chiew Long helped me to drink all the alcohol when I married.

Now… Both me and Chiew Long are looking forward to Ewan’s marriage. LOL we even pressured Ewan to make babies. MAN we are like Ewan’s mom forcing him to leave his seeds at early age. Funny how things turn out but it was hell of a time.

0 comments:

Back to Top