2

Good News, Bad News. The final wolf story

Yesterday I got a phone call from my boss with one good news and one bad news.

Good news: The wolf is leaving the forest
Bad News: I will have to replace her in a certain project

Well its all not that bad. Although I god more jobs to do but I am not so angry about it. Why? Maybe its because I wont have to be so careful during meeting. At least, I can rest a little when dealing with internal staffs. At least I have one less worry while working.

I know many will tell me that 1 wolf gone, other wolf will come up. Well its expected but I know I will have at least 2 weeks of peace. She is finally gone and that is not good news. Its GREAT News

In the end can i say i won the battle since i stayed longer? (although i did not do anything)

Its KARMA, its definately KARMA.

2 comments:

Di Best said...

Wow! Even the wolf leaves....dem, I might have stayed if I knew she was gonna leave.....

Kenny said...

lol... Nevermind boss, i know you are enjoyign life now-

Back to Top