Cant believe i am working on Public Holiday

Its 22nd September 2009 and its supposed to be a public holiday and i am working. I am supposed to loiter at home together with my family instead of sitting down at the shop assisting sales and working as a Sales Assistant.

Anyway though its raya but here i am standing in front of the shop's computer writing this blog. Am i demotivated? Well i got replacement off day for this so i am not really that frustrated. i could use this replacement off day to better use like preparing my wedding banquet...

Anyway there are no customers so i used most of my time surfing the web and doing nothing. Its only 2pm an i am almost bored to death. I just finish a phone conversation with my wife and the is happily lying down on a couch and doing nothing at all. MAN THATS LIFE...

Since my bedroom set have no arriced, i am prepared to take 3oth as the replacement off for beautifying my room...

Anyway i do not know what more to write... when i feel like it i might write more posts today since i am stucked here for 12 hours. well i have 8 more hours to go

1 comments:

Normi said...

As long as they pay triple, able to surf intrenet all day long.. that's not consider bad lah :)

Back to Top