0

Finishing HOT Pork Noodles in 10 minutes! One great pasar malam trip

It was another common family day for me last Saturday where I drove my wife, sister and daughter to the Setia Alam Pasar Malam. It all went smooth and we enjoyed our shopping there.
When its time to head back, we notice that we have not bought any dinner (that’s one of our purposes to go) and so we headed to the nearest restaurant to have our dinner there.

And then things became very smelly! YES my daughter baked chocolate cake and guess what my wife and I did not bring any diapers! Well I already finished my dinner then but my sister’s pork noodle have not arrive.

HAHAHA… since we have to be fast, My wife fed Chermaine the pork noodle very fast too and my sister ate very fast too. As for me I walked to get the car and the moment I arrived, they already finish dinner… Man that was fast

When I asked my sister how did the noodle taste? She answered “Don’t ask. I ate so fast that I forgot to taste the noodle”.

Then the moment the 3 ladies got on my car, the strong scent of chocolate cake drowned all other scents in the car. Thank goodness we are already used to the scent. Hey its all not that gross! My wife can continue to enjoy her “Mua Chi” despite the scent.

The moment we reached home, My sister felt that Malaysia’s air is very fresh. Well I must say it’s a very torturing 15 minutes trip home for her since she is seating with Chermaine at the back seat.

That marks the end of our beautiful Pasar Malam Trip… The End…

0 comments:

Back to Top