2

How my new home shall be: Paloma Bandar Bukit Raja

As mentioned in previous blog, i will be purchasing a house soon. Lets hope i will get the load i need approved and be able to realize another one of my wife's dreams.

It is developed my Sime Darby and from what i see, it will be a nice place to live in. Near to the house i purchased, there is a man made loke which i think will be a place for me and my family to take a leisure walk.

My house plan is type A1 which will look like the plan below. it has 3+1 bedrooms and its 24x75 which i think is able to sustain a family ofr maximum 4. (Now 3 family members)

I would also like to attach an artist's impression of how my house will look like just to make you drool with sliver



When we were there to make a booking, the number of people waiting to purchase the house was scary. The show room was so filled that i have a hard time walking. Anyway when me and my wife went to see, we dont really have the intention to purchase.

But the more we see it, the higher the impulse he have to purchase. Hopefully we are not purchasing it impulsively. Till date i have not regretted my actions.

NOW GUYS! an advise for all the future married man... Remember to save up some money! without it you would not be able to buy one when the time comes. you will regret not saving enough just like i do. Now my wife & daughter will have to suffer with me. We wont have lots of spare money for entertainment. The lucky thing is my wife dont mind to suffer along with me. Thanks Chloe... Sorry Chermaine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many many years back, my hubby bought a tiny house there in Bukit Raja... At that time, Bukit Raja was so "ulu", never thought that today... what you show here the picture look so grand!... hope you really get your dream house!

e t h a n said...

Nice one bro! Party, dont forget!

Back to Top