Friday Night Movies: Karate Kid

Me, My wife & my daughter went for movies yesterday night (Friday night) for the movie karate kid. To our suprise, there are only so many people there when we got there. Honestly its suprisingly quiet.

Now that is the power of world cup. You will realize that most of those there are female. which in other words all the guys are stuck in some dude's home drinking beer and shouting their lungs out when the players get close of the goal. I am never a fan of football so i do not know what football fever is all about.

So while we were there, i bought popcorns and drinks while waiting for the movie to start. Even before i enter the cinema, i finish up my popcorns and drinks... hahahah it was meant to be taken during the movies.lol

So the movie started and the three of us got in. Next to me, seated 2 couples and seriously they are ANNOYING!!!. the bxxches could never shut up. she kept on talking and talking. Even a two year old know how to shut up during movies but it seems like my daughter is more matured than them

BEing a nice guy i did not Fxxk them up. Imagine my wife could hear them talking a few seats away from them.

Anyway this karate kid is an amazing movie. Its worth every penny spent. It could be better if the couples seated next to me knows how to shut up.

1 comments:

- s - said...

hahaha, this is the most annoying thing tt i hate when im having movie....they dono they r interrupting ppl at all...really s**pid...

Back to Top