0

My Playful Daughter

Recently, i notice that my daughter will pose without asking to whenever she sees a camera. Its kinda sweet and cute when we took her pictures. Honesyly lately she had became very playful & naughty. But anyway as a parent i still love her the same My wife told me that we do not have any of her picture this month when she is 1 year 8 months so we quickly took out our camera and started snapping pictures in our room. Chermaine instantly started posing when she saw me holding a camera. here are some great takes... funny how it went...
Unexpectedly i have been a father for 1 year & 8 months now. Thing had been great in my family. Of course we still have our quarrel at times but non of it had affected our relationship. for the past 1 year 8 months, it was filled with joy, laughter, sadness and also tears. You name it we had it.
I was feeling guilty because ever since i got promoted i am often home late and i also went to work early. if i count, i would say i work almost 12 hours daily inclusive of my travelling time. i go to work at 8 am and reach home at about 8 pm.

After a tiring day at work, i will spring back to life when i saw my dauther is not asleep yet. She is one of my motivation to work harder. The only thing in my thought now is to make a better life for Chloe and Chermaine.


I swear i will give everything i can to my wife and daughter. I hope i could really build their dreams with my two hands. I dont mind being tired as long as i could see them smile.
Now seeing pictures like these i know i am building a happy family. I will ensure that this happy times will last a lifetime. Lets hope that blogger.com will never be shut down and it will last forever. This way, all these moments will forever be available to be shared in the future.
Who knows, maybe one day my daughter will read my blog and she will know how much my wife and i love her. My wife? dont worry about it i know she will be reading my blog



0 comments:

Back to Top