0

Announcement: This blog will no longer have any office life stories

Now its official... My blog will no longer have any stories about office... Why? simple... Its because there are many spies... That's why i have not been updating much... There are many stories that i would like to share but no... no more! no more blogging about real office life

Anyway for you spies that are reading my blog... may you rot in hell and i will never talk about it again. HAPPY? i am ok with it... though i may have some hunch you are but nevermind... I choose to forget it because it will make me happier if i do not know

From today on, this blog will really concentrate on life... my life, my family life... if you are intrested, go ahead and follow me... if no, its ok...i dont need spies in my blog

0 comments:

Back to Top