Its been a while! Life without internet

Well its been a while since i last blogged... Many things had happened but i could not recall any of it so i cant blog. Anyway i joined a new company which had blocked all blogging and my new house have no internet connection YET! thats why i cant even blog

Life without internet is really bad. I cant play online games. FYI Ragnarok 2 is up and running. on their launch date 3rd Jan i spent 4 hours in Mc donalds but due to the massive traffic, i cant play at all.

My last post was on expecting a new family member and now he is already 1 year old... that means i have not been blogging for more than a year... OMG!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rarely leave a response, but after browsing through a lot of remarks here "Its been a while! Life without internet".
I actually do have a few questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it appear like some of the responses look as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online sites, I'd like to keep up with everything
new you have to post. Would you make a list of all of your shared pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?



my web-site - creative group

Back to Top